VEG FRIED WONTONS
Wontons are super easy and quick Chinese snack.They are also versatile and can be made with variety of different fillings.The wonton version which we have made here is a fried one ,you can ofcourse go for a healthier version and opt for steaming.
VEG FRIED WONTONS RECIPE:-
For dough –
1. All purpose flour – 200 gms.
2. Cornflour – 3-4 tbsp.
3. Oil – 1 tbsp.
4. Salt – According to taste
For filling –
1. Finely chopped Ginger – 1/2 tsp.
2. Finely chopped Garlic – 1 tsp.
3. Finely chopped Onions – 3 tbsp.
4. Finely chopped Green Chilli – 1/2 tsp.
5. Finely chopped Vegetables – 1 cup small
(Carrots, Beans, Cabbage)
6. Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp.
7. Red Chilli Sauce – 1-2 tbsp.
8. Soya sauce – 1 tsp.
9. Finely chopped Spring Onions – 1 tbsp.
10. Schezwan Sauce – 1 tbsp.
11. Tomato Ketchup – 1& 1/2 tbsp.
12. Cooked Noodles –
13. Salt – According to taste
1. Knead dough (little hard) and keep it to rest.
2. Heat Oil. Saute Ginger, Garlic and Onion, add in Green Chilli, Vegetables and cook again.
3. Add pepper and sauces. Season with salt.
4. Take the filling off the stove and add in cooked noddles.
5. Let the filling cool down.
6.Now take a small portion of the dough and make a thin disc.Cut the disc in a square and place some filling in the centre.Fold it in a shape of a triangle and seal it properly.Finally fold 2 edges of the triangle.
7.Make similar patterns with the remaining dough and filling.
8.Finally deep fry on a medium flame till completely cooked.