EGGLESS CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
EGGLESS WALNUT BROWNIE RECEIPE:-
All purpose flour – 250 gms.
Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp.
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp.
Baking Soda – 1/4 tsp.
Salt – 1/2 tsp.
Chopped Dark Chocolate – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1/2 cup
Condensed Milk – 3/4 cup
Lukewarm milk – As required
1. Sieve together All Purpose Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt.
2. Now melt Chopped Dark Chocolate and butter in microwave or by double boiler method.
3. On add in Condensed Milk to the butter and chocolate mixture and give it a nice mix.
4. Now add in dry ingredients mixture in batches and add warm milk as required. Make sure that the batter is neither too thick nor too liquidly.
5. Pour the batter in the greased tin and bake for 30-35 minutes at 180°C temperature.
6. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.