EGGLESS CARROT CAKE
Eggless Carrot Cake was in our to do list, since a really long time. A Carrot Cake is made either using Carrot juice or Grated carrots, and when you dig into the cake it gives you the feeling of our traditional “Gajar Ka Halwa”. This Eggless Carrot Cake is super moist and a perfect Tea time cake. Also the Carrot Cake is made using whole wheat Flour, making it a lot more healthier. So lets get baking.
Following is the Recipe for EGGLESS CARROT CAKE.
Whole Wheat Flour- 1 & 1/2 cup.
Grated Carrots- 250gms.
Condensed Milk- 400 gms. or 1 cup.
Milk- 1/2 cup
Oil- 1/4 cup
Baking Powder- 1 & 1/2 tsp.
Cardamom Powder- 1 tsp.
Cinnamon Powder- 1 tsp.(optional)
Nutmeg Powder- 1/2 tsp.(optional)
1. Preheat the Oven @180°for 15 minutes.
2. Sieve together flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg powder, cinnamon and cardamom powder.
3. In a separate bowl whisk Condensed Milk and oil. Add in Milk and Vanilla Essence and give it a nice mix for 2-3 minutes until everything is well incorporated.
4. Fold in grated carrots and mix well. Finally add dry ingredients to the wet and fold lightly.
5. Pour the batter in a greased and lined baking tray.
6. Bake for 50-55 minutes @180° or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Happy Baking 🙂