MUMBAI MASALA GRILLED SANDWICH
Mumbai Masala Grilled Sandwich.This Sandwich is stuffed with delicious spiced mashed potato stuffing,topped with a few veggies and then grilled or toasted.This Mumbai Masala Grilled Sandwich is made with a twist,we have added another layer of some tendered exotic veggies. Sandwiches are the best option to put to use your leftover boiled or mashed potatoes.
Following is the recipe for MUMBAI MASALA GRILLED SANDWICH
Assorted Veggies (Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper, Yellow Bell Pepper, Zucchini etc.)
Boiled Potato Slices
Mint and Coriander Chutney
Crushed Black pepper
Mixed Dry Herbs.
1. Toast bread slices on a grill pan or a toaster and keep aside.
2. Now take a wok, add some olive oil, add in assorted vegetables and Sauté for a while.
3. Now add crushed black pepper, mixed dry herbs, and salt as per taste to the veggies.
4. Sprinkle some crushed black pepper and salt on tomato slices, potato slices and onion slices.
5. Now for the first layer, take a toasted bread slice and apply some butter, and put the vegetables mixture on it.
Cover it with another bread slice and apply some green chutney on it.
6. Now for the second layer, put some potato slices, tomato slices and onion slices. Cover it with cheese slice.
7. Now take another bread slice and apply some tomato slice on it.
8. Put this slice upside down on the prepared sandwich for the final layer.
9. Serve the sandwich with some tomato sauce and mint chutney.